Water Damage Repair in Wausau, WI and Central Wisconsin
Or fill out the contact form. Contact Form
We provide homeowners and business owners with water damage mitigation and reconstruction in Central Wisconsin Counties of Marathon, Lincoln, Langlade, Portage, and Taylor.
Quick response is the key to successful water damage restoration. When it comes to water damage, the prospects for restoration depend largely on how soon the drying process begins! Keep in mind that carpets and rugs may feel dry to the touch, but padding and sub-floors may still be wet underneath. Even clean water can generate mildew and other bacterial growth if neglected.
Water damage has so many sources that it is impossible to consider them all. Common sources include rising water tables from heavy rains, refrigerator lines, washing machines, dishwashers, backed-up sewers, faulty sprinkler systems, frozen pipes, leaking roofs. Each situation is unique and requires a different approach.
At ServiceMaster Restoration Professionals IICRC certified Water Damage Restoration Technicians have a large inventory of machines to extract or pump out the water, dehumidifiers and air movers to dry your property and professional products to restore your water damaged property to a pre-loss condition. ServiceMaster Restoration Professionals has extensive experience in dealing with hundreds of water losses each year. This experience enables us to assess the situation quickly and formulate a targeted response to the emergency.
Although the specifics of our recovery and restoration plan vary by job, there are common procedures to follow:
Rest assured that when you call ServiceMaster Restoration Professionals that the following steps will be taken to get your home or business back to a pre-loss condition as soon as possible when you suffer water damage.
- Identify the source of the problem and the scope of the damage.
- Commence work immediately upon authorization.
- Technicians extract and/or pump out excessive water and remove silt and other solid matter
- Evaluate Flooring and remove damaged carpets, other floor coverings, skirting boards, plinths, damaged ceilings etc. (if authorized to do so).
- Evaluate walls, ceiling and cabinets with specialized equipment to determine extent of damage.
- Decontaminate and sanitize all affected surfaces using professional products.
- Install drying equipment which leads to thorough and prompt drying of the affected areas.
- Our technicians regularly monitor the drying process and measure moisture content to assure that all affected areas are properly dried from floors, sub floors, walls to ceilings.
- Remove drying equipment and do final clean up.
- Home/Business owner signs a Certificate of Completion and Satisfaction.